The weekend course is a great option for those who want to spend a weekend in the Puck Bay intensively!
Classes are held in groups according to the skill level:
– beginner group (people who have never sailed and people who are just making their first steps on the board)
– intermediate / advanced group (people who have already made first steps, are able to tack that is returning to the place from which they started sailing and who want to practice more advanced turns and / or sailing with harness and planing)
You can use 3 hours of independent swimming at any time during school hours. Often after classes, instructors ask you “homework” or elements that you should practice while using the equipment during independent swimming.
This course lasts two days: Saturday and Sunday (in case of gathering a group of at least 5 people, classes are possible on other days of the week).
The course takes place in the mode of one training session per day lasting 2.5 hours (a total of 5 hours with an instructor, each student uses his set of equipment) in addition, each student has 3 hours of free equipment rental and the ability to grind skills outside of class time.
Most often classes take place at 10 am but it is possible to change the time to the needs of the group (as far as possible – ie availability of equipment and instructors).
|Ilość godzin||Ilość dni||Cena|
|5h + 3h||2 dni||260 PLN|
– zajęcia z licencjonowanym instruktorem
– pełny sprzęt szkoleniowy
– ubezpieczenie NNW
– ubezpieczenie sprzętu
– asekuracja motorówki z lądu
– dodatkowe 3h wypożyczenia sprzętu
Cena nie zawiera:
– wypożyczenia pianki: 25zł/ 5h kursu
1. Book a course at Kite.pl in advance and get 10% discount!
2. Get 5% off for courses in May, June and September
3. Free accommodation in May, June and September (till 25.06)